This project is still a work in progress, but I'm finding more things to do as my 32nd birthday nears. Volunteers for activities welcome!
1. Finish watching the Top 100 movies. 60 down, 40 to go.
2. Charity: April 17th Formal Wear Happy Hour DONE! 45 dresses collected!
3. Charity: April 19th March for the Animals DONE!
4. Learn how to drive stick shift. This one is on Casey.
5. Lose the weight.With Jill's help.
6. Volunteering: Habitat for Humanity Waitlisted on two dates.
7. Charity: Tree Planting/Trash Pick Up. Scheduled for tomorrow.
8. Volunteering: Pets on Wheels w/ Antonio?
9. Visit NYC. Working on dates.
10. Meet Joey Mac. June 23rd
11. Try making crab bisque.
12. Organize an Ohio reunion. Email sent.
13. Go somewhere other than OH and NYC.
14. Read at least four books. Reading 'A World Without End' now.
15. Digi scrapbook something.
16. Buy fishnets (long story).
17. Try Yoga with my BFF.
18. See 'HEART' Live in Bmore! May 17th Tickets purchased!
19. Go through the stuff in my storage unit and SIMPLIFY.
20. Go to an amusement park. Cedar Point, anyone?
21. Find somewhere to take voice lessons. Email back from one voice teacher with info on private lessons. $50 an hour. Yikes.
22. Choose an Armed Forces charity. Information packet received and under review.
23. Start hiking. This one is on Katie.
24. Visit Marie (and get the Taylors to come here)!
25. See the Orioles! JJT?
26. Eat in Greektown. Recommendations? Volunteers? Jill?
27. Pick crabs! Six years in Bawlmer - it's about time I try. This one is on CJ.
28. Make more blankets! Of course, in progress!
29. Plan a Star Trek movie night! Facebook event created.
Labels: crochet, Fundraising, lists, Volunteering