Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I

I... am tired. I am beat. I am working a lot. I am looking forward to the weekend already. I can't believe it's not the weekend yet. I am actually excited to go to work tomorrow because I have some good ideas. I only had two glasses of wine. I had a lot of water. I am positive the good ideas are actually good... and not just the result of wine. I had calamari. I had steak. I had mango sorbet (yum!). I am in pjs. I am ready to go to bed but feel guilty that Antonio has received so little play time. I am grateful for what I have. I am contented. I am a good person, and I give 100%. I am getting off of the computer. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I like :)

March 04, 2009 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always give 100 percent, it's who you are
maybe you could learn to ungive once in a while and rest 100 percent.
you can't give to anyone if you are empty

Love you

Mom

March 04, 2009 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home