Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SOUL PATROL!!!



YES... I've been watching American Idol, and for the record, Taylor Hicks was my favorite from the get-go. Tonight was the finale, well... the finale performances anyway, and as amazing as Katharine McPhee is (she honestly has a fanTABulous voice), she's just no Taylor Hicks. I mean, the boy's got style! Just like Elvis, he's got his own swagger, and although he looks pretty awkward every time he does it, you can't help but wait for it and yell out a little "woo-hoo" when he boogies.

Last year, my landlord (George) and I bet on American Idol, and I believe he still owes me a six pack. I don't think he was willing to risk it again this year, but if I was a bettin' girl, I'd say Taylor is gonna win this thing, and I can't wait! Tune in tomorrow at 8 PM EST to find out (yes, folks, I'm taping LOST, but I'll be switching back and forth, too)!

Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

mmmm. yuck to american idol.
YEA TO LOST! YEA TO LOST!

May 23, 2006 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home