Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. I cannot reach the middle of my back. This is most perplexing when it hurts like I have an acid burn and I can't apply post-burn lotion. The most I can do is spray it with pain relieving aloe spray and continue to down those ibuprofen. Update: Plastic spoon plus lotion equals McGuyver approach.
2. Antonio is acting all sheepish since he came home. If I give him 100% attention he's fine, but much less and he retreats to underneath the couch. All is normal here: normal schedule, normal noises. Ideas?
3. My ears are burnt and peeling. Owie.
4. I am not at all impressed with Jordyn on American Idol tonight. She didn't do 'Livin' on a Prayer' any justice. Sure, she's good, but this is why she isn't going to win. I'm just sayin'...
5. I am running out of food in my house. What does this mean? This means I'll spend the next week eating all of the weird stuff in my cupboards before I allow myself to go grocery shopping. Yesterday? I ate cheese and crackers. Today? Macaroni and cheese for lunch and grilled cheese and tater tots for dinner. I still have a mini ham thawing in the fridge though... does anyone know any simple ham meals that I can make besides a ham sandwich?
6. Check out my new toy. I won it at a raffle a week or so ago. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet because I left on vacation, so I'll charge it up this week and test it out.
7. Simon Cowell kissed Lakisha on the lips. Did you all see that? Damn, she did an awesome job.
8. Have you seen this? It's the world's first underwater restaurant. *D* sent it to me via email and it was just too cool not to share. (And the resort isn't so bad either.)
9. I'm gonna jump off here and get some work done shortly. I have just a few things I want to tackle tonight and I'll feel good. I actually had a very good first day back at work after a vaca... I feel energized. What a great feeling. :)
10. Melinda is gonna win American Idol. She just is. She kicks arse.

5 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Sorry for the ouchies... awww! I agree that Jordin didn't do well tonight. Phil did really well though. Yay Phil... I think Chris and Phil are going home tomorrow though... *pout*. I liked what Blake did too... it was good. Oh, and how are you so lucky that you go on vacation AND win cool prizes? And that underwater restaurant... I would have a coronary... and how wrong is it to actually be eating fish while they are swimming over your head? Thanks for the smiles- I heart lists.

May 02, 2007 1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Joe is cute!!!
Steph

May 02, 2007 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom makes amazing ham & bean soup. i don't have her recipe on hand, but found this one online. sooo good! actually, call me if you make and i'll come over for dinner :)

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Basic-Ham-and-Bean-Soup/Detail.aspx

May 02, 2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

Wow, that's some raffle prize!

I caught the end of AI last night, didn't see the kiss, but Melinda was amazing.

May 02, 2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Thanks Steph - I certainly think so, too!! I just got lucky, I guess. ;)

May 05, 2007 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home