Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. My sunburn is drying regardless of how much I lotion. Yes, I'm using Aloe. Yes, I'm using the blue pain spray. It hurts anyway.
2. Did I mention I'm going to Florida for the weekend? Do I bring the laptop or not bring the laptop? I'm leaning towards no... but I'm addicted to being connected.
3. Public Service Announcement: Never buy from Cinderella Shoes. They are a specialty retailer for small shoes (I wear size 5/5.5). I placed an order a month ago and just now received a cancellation. Worse yet, I only received a cancellation after I inquired where my shoes were. I'm super disappointed because I liked their shoes. So freaking unprofessional.
4. I'm cranky.
5. My apartment is warm, warm, warm... but it's still too early for the A/C. At least I have the ceiling fans and cool night air.
6. I still need to pack for this weekend, and that will probably happen Thursday night. I hate packing, and since this is my first "warm weather" trip, packing this week will be even harder.
7. I'm thirsty, but I want cold milk and I'm all out.
8. Did I mention that I'm cranky?
9. I need to climb into bed. WORKOUT is on, at least. It's a good watch-from-bed show. Actually, reading might be better for me, right? Like my mom says, 'Reading is an escape.'
10. Ho-hum. Cranky.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great about you going to FL. Joey told me that you were going to meet him there. I bet you are psyched. Why are you cranky? I hope that you feel better today....Did you get the photos that I sent you yesterday?
Feel free to email me anytime, I would love to chat with you...
hugs,
Annie

April 25, 2007 5:30 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Beware the sun of Florida!!! Hope your sunburn gets better soon. We of the fair skinned girls burn easily. bleh! Maybe you should drink a lot of wine and then it won't hurt so much. hahaha!

April 25, 2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

It is supposed to be HOT, HOT, HOT here by the weekend. Pack very lightly. I heard possible 90's on the radio today.

April 25, 2007 7:50 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

C-
I did enjoy the first Laura Lippman book I read, although I did have it figured out. It was refreshing though. Maybe it's because I read too many of these type of books. Oh, and it made me want to go to Baltimore and just walk around. Yay Bawlmer!

April 26, 2007 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home