Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Strangest Referral

Now this is one that I don't understand. How did my blog get a referral from a vasectomy reversal site? I went to the website and there isn't a link or advertisement or anything that looks like a link to my blog. What the #@*%?!



Update: For Russ...
"A visitor's referral lets you to see how people are finding your site. The referral is the page that contains a link to your site. The visitor clicked on the link and was sent to your web site. Referrals could be from other sites, e-mail messages (read in a browser), search engines, banner ads, or news groups. Clicking on the referral link will show you the site they were viewing or the keywords they typed into the search engine to find your site."

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

Totally unrelated to your post (but that is weird), bad news about your girl, Lily Allen.

April 17, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

hehehe, giggle :D

April 17, 2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Well, I'm glad I'm not your strangest referrer.

April 17, 2007 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home