Sunday, April 15, 2007

Shopped 'Til I Dropped

I spent today shopping with Jaclyn and Jill up in White Marsh, and OMG it was so much fun. In all honesty, we went shopping to keep Jill away from the house while Rob set up a surprise party, but we had an amazing time. I bought SO MUCH STUFF. From new pillows for the living room to work shirts and flips (that's the cool word for flip-flops), I went overboard. Hey - but that's what you do when one of your bestest friends has a girls birthday shopping trip.

We kept Jill out until near 8 PM. After that, drinking, snacking, Wii-ing (Rob bought her one), dancing and chatting ensued. I hope to have more pics to show in a day or so... but I am too tired now and have to go to bed. Jessica promised to email me photos, so I will post them soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I myself shopped way too much this past week - I am forcing myself to not go out this weekend. With all this horrible weather, I have a good reason!

April 15, 2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

It is funny that you call them flips. Aubrey calls them flops.

April 15, 2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

OMG!!! I had a shopping day Friday. I spent waaaay too much money. I had a blast though. :)

We do have to get together soon. Maybe crabs?

April 16, 2007 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home