Sunday, April 08, 2007

Productivity

Productivity (prō'dŭk-tĭv'ĭ-tē) noun. the quality of being productive or having the power to produce

What I've done:
1. Picked up the running shoes that I ordered last weekend. These are the most comfortable shoes for my poor little flat feet. Joe is going to try to get me biking again. I don't enjoy it, and I haven't been on a bike since high school. Good luck, babe!
2. Vacuumed and washed car
3. Went in search of Saturday newspapers with my bag-in-tree photo - found them at Barnes & Noble in White Marsh
4. Bought Omaha Steaks for Easter dinner with Joe (because we can)
5. Vacuumed apartment
6. Dusted apartment
7. Took out trash
8. Made and devoured a delicious smoothie of strawberries, bananas and blueberries
9. Cleaned cat box
10. Loaded/ran/unloaded dishwasher
11. Cleaned bathroom
12. Swiffered floors
13. (In progress) Cooking lasagna for work lunches

What I plan to do:
1. Shower and get cleaned up
2. Pack up food/steak, newspapers, book, and dog for Easter at Joe's
3. Wipe down the interior of the car

What I have to get done this week:
1. Play computer games
2. Work on strategy presentation for work
3. Taxes

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I love that one of the things you have to get done this week is playing computer games!!!! That sounds like one of my goals! I love nerdtests.com

April 10, 2007 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home