Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ten on Tuesdays

1. I am tired again today, which doesn't make sense because I got a lot of sleep last night. I need to have a physical done and have my thyroid checked. Getting old stinks.
2. How is it that it was nearly 80 degrees yesterday, and it will be in the 40s tomorrow?
3. I am dropping off my car today to have my brakes done. I had my brakes done in Ohio in the Fall, but I think they scammed me because they've been squeaky ever since then. This is probably going to cost me a fortune.
4. Did anyone watch The Riches last night? Don't you just love Minnie Driver? (And Eddie, too, of course.)
5. I love sleeping with the window open. I can hear the bird chirping as I write this... which can be rare in the city because we don't have many trees. Luckily, we have a flowering tree a few houses down. LOTS of birds.
6. My refrigerator is insanely full right now. I have food for mac & cheese, a roast, smoothies, veggie snacks, and KFC (last night's dinner). I want it all, yet if I get sick it will all likely go bad. Nooooo...
7. I love cucumbers. They are the perfect snack. Zero calories.
8. I am wearing a suit today.
9. Is anyone checking Bags In trees anymore? Visits have declined, which is unfortunate.
10. I have to get to work.

4 Comments:

Blogger jwer said...

Squeaky brakes are not necessarily bad; some pads just squeak. You should get ceramic pads next time if you feel like paying for them.

April 03, 2007 9:23 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

-I hope you aren't getting sick. It seems especially unfair to be sick once the weather is getting nicer.
-When I lived in Canton, there were very few birds chirping. I discovered all the birds in Baltimore City seem to live behind my bedroom window when I moved to Hampden. They wake me up in the morning, even with my windows closed.
-I saw a bag in a tree outside my office this morning and plan to take a pic at lunch, as I happen to have my camera today.

April 03, 2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger Broadsheet said...

I love Bags in Trees! I get my blog updates like most people nowadays - via an RSS feed, so you wouldn't see a site visit unless people clicked through (same with your site). I'm reading!

I had my windows open last night too. Lots of birds! I got woken by gunfire at 1:20 AM. Urban woodpeckers.

April 03, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I heart The Riches. I think it's hilarious that he's trying to pass himself off as a lawyer... next week is going to be great! Oh, and I want to kick that kid in the head for being stupid. hahaha.

April 03, 2007 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home