Monday, March 26, 2007

Business Travel

Ugh. I hate packing. I am packing because I head to Florida tomorrow morning, at an hour when no one should be awake. The upside? I get to wear jeans on the plane because I'll get there early enough to change. The downside? It's work. Business travel is overrated.

Today I left work early again only to pick up Antonio and drop him off at the kennel. I felt horrible about picking him up and dropping him off so quickly that I let him lick my arm on the drive. He's a lick-aholic. I'm not a huge fan of all of the licking, but it makes him feel secure, so what can you do?

As far as the kennel - he really loves it there. It's more painful for me to leave him than it is for him to be left. He is one of their favorite boarders because he's so darn charming, so I know that he's well taken care of and spoiled. It all comes down to the fact that I don't like being home without him, and tonight I am.

Well, back to packing. I'll try to blog from Orlando, but who knows what I'll have time for because I'm only there three days and two nights so it's a rushed trip. Life without blogging - can you imagine?

4 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Awww.. I love the daily rain in Orlando. And Epcot... I love Epcot. Me = Dork! Are you going to do fun Orlando things while you are there, or just work your butt off? And... I really think it's cute that Antonio is a lickaholic, and when I read about it Cesar Milan invaded my brain. Hope you have a safe trip. Don't forget sunscreen!

March 27, 2007 12:16 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

"Life without blogging - can you imagine?"

No.

March 27, 2007 7:28 AM  
Blogger julie said...

Have a great trip! If you can't blog while you're there, just bring be sure to have some adventures that you can blog about when you return.

March 27, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

"Business travel is overrated"

Welcome to my life, C. Really. I hope you manage to have some fun while you're down there!

March 28, 2007 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home