Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pills and Treats

We don't serve too much canned pet food around here. We use it for two things: pills and treats. Wet food is a God-send. Why? Well, I don't enjoy pilling my animals, so if a tablespoon or two of wet food makes them gobble down medicine, then I'm all over it.

In addition, we most definitely appreciate good treats around here. If Antonio is especially good (or if I have been an especially bad mom), canned food is instantly on the menu! I can't help it. I like to see my pets happy. It's, well... rewarding.

So I know I'm a few days late on this post, but as I explained, determining if the two cans of wet dog food in my apartment were bad was not at the top of my to do list.

For the record... we're good. From the information on the website, most of the date stamps on the effected cans are late 2009/2010. Our cans are dated "Jun 09" and "Jul 09." I double checked the UPC numbers too. We're in the clear. You may now breathe a sigh of relief.

1 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

Good! It's amazing how many animals have been affected by this!

March 23, 2007 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home