Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Driving Photos

Before my pictures, I'd just like to report that Laura Lippman commented on my blog. I figured you might miss it if you don't go back and check old posts, so I wanted to let you know.

Now that my one interesting item has been covered for today, I present - my random driving photos.

The clouds were huge this Saturday when Antonio and I came back from the vet.




I like the way the ramps are imposing on the picture... it's not professional or anything, I just liked how it turned out considering I was driving at 70 mph when I took it.

Too bad that car drove through this shot.








I love the water tower and clouds. I guess I could have cropped it, but these are driving photos... the imperfection is part of the fun.

Oooh... this is a fast snapshot of one of two accidents that held up traffic on 83 Thursday morning.

The first was a six car pile-up. This was a flipped car. I was so late for work that day...

This is a terrible photo, but it's a shot through my windshield of the car that either hit or was hit by the flipped car.
My favorite. The city enveloped in fog.

Too bad that I the red traffic lights are in it, but I couldn't get out of the car for a 30 second light. Oh well... It's still cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

I liked the first picture! And I also like the red lights in the last picture... it makes it look more ominous- like STOP! DANGER! Anyway... thanks for the pics.

March 10, 2007 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home