Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ten on Tuesdays*

*Stolen from Marie's blog

1. Antonio got a microchip this week, and I can't help but think he looks different. I keep saying, "You have a computer chip in your back!" but he has no idea what I'm saying.
2. Monday caught me off guard. I'm all motivated and stuff at work. The Company is really good at making you think you can change the world. It's weird. And kinda cool.
3. I wish I wasn't out of chili. I don't even like chili, but ever since Russ made chili at the bonfire, it's just about my favorite food (except for nachos). My chili isn't terrific, but I experimented with spices, and I am pretty proud how it turned out. Yum.
4. I wish cats didn't vomit. In fact, I really wish my cat wasn't allergic to all things chicken, because that makes him puke. I hate cleaning up cat puke.
5. My new wool suit was perfect for Monday's weather. I love my new suit. I love being able to wear suit... even if I do miss my open-toed shoes quite a bit.
6. I like Joe.
7. Sneezing and watery eyes gets old after a few days. I never used to have allergies, but the older I get, the worse they get. I apparently don't know how to take care of myself, either. Did you know Benadryl makes you drowsy? Even if it's not the nighttime kind... it still makes you tired.
8. Speaking of tired - Sleep is good.
9. Music is better.
10. I really, really miss my computer games. I have to set time aside this weekend (now that I'm NOT going to Seattle for work - yay!) to play. Computer games fill my soul with happiness and sunshine. Okay... that's an exaggeration... but still. They make me happy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

welcome to the ten on tuesday club :)

March 06, 2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

okay, so your obsession with chili.. we actually put some nacho chips on a cookie sheet, cover them with shredded cheese, toast them until the cheese is all melty then pour the heated chili over them. then you can add tomatoes, avocados, olives, jalapenos... whatever your little heart desires- and you have nachos- and they are good. yum. now i am hungry for nachos!!!

March 06, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

oh, and speaking of book reviews- I don't know how you feel about non-fiction, but I am reading Anderson Cooper's autobiography thing (I call it a thing because it is about more than just his life) and it is really good. On the other hand, I have had a current obsession with Jackie Collins trash. Also, I just finished reading 2 Stephen Collins (the Dad from 7th Heaven) books and they were pretty damn good. Ok, reviews to follow next week or when I return from the great Northeast!

March 06, 2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Hey, who's Joe? Is he a boy? Or is he coffee?d

March 06, 2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I feel your pain on the Benadryl. If I even look at it during the day I yawn.

March 06, 2007 8:37 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

CA: I am craving delicious chili greasiness. Damn you! :)

Julie: He's a boy. He's a boy I like. I'm not so crazy about coffee. ;)

March 06, 2007 10:33 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

Yay Joe!

March 11, 2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home