Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Arrivals!

This statement is two fold. First, a gal I know is PREGGO! I'm not going to name names or reference her in anyway, but oh-so excited. If I can manage not to call her "mamma" every time that I talk to her, I might just live through her pregnancy... otherwise my life may be in danger.

Second, I got new shoes in the mail today! I've been eyeing these pretties since last fall and they are now ON SALE! I actually bought two pairs of shoes... but I'm still waiting to receive the second pair. They were for work, so much more important. This pair isn't appropriate for the current weather yet, but they will make great spring/summer shoes with jeans for going out. I love them so.

So congratulations and cheers to new arrivals!

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Love the shoes. Congrats to your friend.

February 27, 2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

Congrats to your friend. I happened to find out today that someone I know is preggo, too.

I spotted those shoes at the Aerosoles store at the Inner Harbor and loved them! They will look very cute on you. Don't you love having small feet? And where did you find them on sale?

February 27, 2007 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE those shoes, did you get them on line? Where can I go to get them, we do not have a Aerosole store here that I know of....they are the best....
Congrats on your friend being pregnant, that is exciting.
~annie

February 28, 2007 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home