Friday, February 23, 2007

The Week Is Over

Oh, thank goodness. I am mentally and physically spent. At 5 PM I packed up instantly to go home. I actually felt as if I had nothing left to give.

For now I am watching the end of Pride and Prejudice - the version with Kiera Knightly. I rented it from Netflix. It is a very nice rendition, although I'm still partial to the version that I own - the version with Colin Firth. I just adore him.

I'll be back later with something to say, I suppose. For now... back to the movie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

heart jumped.
home?

oh wait...home means apartment in baltimore. not ohio.

boo.

heart dropped :(

February 24, 2007 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, that is my most favorite movie, the one with Kiera Knightley...that is the one I own, I have watched it over and over again. Now it is also my nieces favorite movie, everytime she comes over, she wants to watch it.
I have not seen the one with Colin Firth, are you saying it is better? If so, I will rent it from Netflix, as I too am a member.
You seemed to have had a busy weekend...I hope you are doing well.
~Annie
ps..I look forward to meeting you.

February 26, 2007 12:57 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Annie: Definitely see the Colin Firth version... I was never a huge fan of him, but he is fabulous in the movie. I LOVE Netflix. I'm a movie girl, that's for sure. :)

Marie: *sniff* I miss you guys, too.

February 27, 2007 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, ordering it today...I watch movies like it is going out of style. I watch them instead of TV, I just saw Little Miss Sunshine because my Boss said, she is totally YOU...and I was watching it going-DO I dress that badly...then I asked and he said, No Annie, her loving personality, you just fall in love with her...lol

February 28, 2007 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home