Friday, February 16, 2007

"Happiness Runs In A Circular Motion..."

I'm not sure the title applies directly to this post, but this post is certainly about happiness. I know that I've mentioned my girlfriend Angela before, and how she and her husband were adopting a little girl from Guatemala. Well, a few weeks ago they flew down and FINALLY brought her home... and today I received these pictures via email.

Aren't they adorable? I believe Gianna is now 8 months old, and she is finally living in Ohio with her loving parents.

They are so blessed... and seeing them as a family in this photo makes me so, so happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

That's so great. Maybe happiness is more of a spiral...a circular motion that gets bigger and bigger and happier and happier.

February 16, 2007 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby and what a beautiful family.

How lucky that they knew what they wanted.

How wonderful that they got it.

Joy always,

Charissa’s mom

February 17, 2007 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Charissa!
Gianna is adjusting well...or as well as she can to the 12 degree weather in Ohio. ~ Angela

February 18, 2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home