Saturday, February 10, 2007

Announcing My New Toys!

So last Sunday I finally took the plunge and bought my 80 gb iPod. It. Is. Gorgeous. Unfortunately, I have soooo much music that I don't even think 80 gigs is going to be sufficient, so although I am continuing to upload all of my CD collection into iTunes, I am also unchecking a lot of music that I may not want to listen to regularly, i.e. music inherited from old BFs, friends, etc. Already I have filled 20 gigs, and I have three Case Logic cases to go. Ugh.

Well, in addition to my gorgeous, gorgeous iPod, I also came to own a beautiful iPod (and music phone) player by Jabra and Klipsch. It's so cool. Below is a pic of the pair of 'em sitting on the new media cabinet that I bought in December.

I'm telling you... between my surround sound by Polk Audio, my new iPod and my Jabra speakers, I have quite the living space. Be jealous. Be very jealous. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Did you visit the Apple store too?

February 10, 2007 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is worth having, if someone else doesn't want it

February 10, 2007 3:49 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

tee hee hee
for once you can be jealous of me

i just got a new computer today :)
a mac...i know REALLY mean, but i am so VERY excited :)

February 10, 2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Stow High Alumni did a great job keeping Apple in business yesterday. Shawn and I got new macs yesterday also.

February 11, 2007 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home