Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Devil Wears Prada Tiara (w/ Update)

I didn't post at all yesterday which is so unlike me. I spent most of the day working on PowerPoint presentations and graphs, and felt guilty every time I ventured to imagine sitting in from of the computer to post. I should still be working right now, but I'm procrastinating. I'll SO pay for this later.

So Friday night was another night at Reistertown Ranch. Again, I took photos of the fire, but since I seem to have a bit of an obsession with the bonfire, I am going to work diligently to refrain from taking many fire photos in the future. They aren't that intellectually stimulating, and they take up unneeded space on the hard drive, even if they sure are pretty.

Keith made me this delicious salsa-dog. Yum! I don't really care for hot dogs, but looking at this picture now makes me want another one. It was delicious.

Most essentials were in attendance, with bonus adults and kids alike. :)

Last night was spent in Locust Point at what I was told was a bar but what felt more like an Elks club. It was so Irish that I am surprised they didn't take genealogy at the door. Luckily, I look more Irish than Italian (thanks, mom), so there was little question about my exposure to heavy drinking, Irish dancing and pub songs. We all got snap happy towards the end of the evening, so I managed to get a few good pics. I certainly didn't intend to help shut the place down, but friendship (read: beer) does strange things to you.

Lest I be too much of a "girl," I heart these two ladies! Glad to hang with you again. I mean that. This was photo number 5 of about 50... we just couldn't get it right. (And not to mention a certain birthday girl kept popping in and out of the frame!)

I like this one a lot. Guess who's birthday it was/is? Guess who's had a few drinks? :)
Who was this handsome man?




I can't decide if he looks bored or exasperated. You think he'd be used to our antics by now.

Again, the birthday girl in a Snay-like photo. Happy Birthday, Birthday Girl!







** Updated! Additional photos provided by Ms. NPR Junkie! **
NPR and her Sister! (L.O.V.E these girls... even if we do require interp- reters on occasion.)
The sisters with our Birthday Girl! Lots of love going around last night.... lots of love...

6 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

C, I'm so glad I was able to see you! I've missed you! We have GOT to do that again soon. E had a great time, too. She hearts you, lady. And what do you mean "who WAS this handsome man?" We ARE relatively certain he made it home alive, correct?

February 04, 2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

February 04, 2007 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Nothing like an impromptu photo shoot where I can still maintain an air of mystery! I am so honored to be part of a Charissa'a Famous Morning After Photo Montage. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present.

Oh, and everyone's Irish when drinking in an Irish bar, didn't you know?

February 04, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

I know that bar. It's one of my absolute favorites in Baltimore. My friend plays trad. Irish music there on Tuesdays. Did they teach you to do a haymaker's jig? That's always fun.

February 05, 2007 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thanks for the compliment and the good time. As for exasperated, I was contemplating the frightening notion of what you ladies were going to say next.

February 06, 2007 9:16 AM  
Blogger Cham said...

You should take up backpacking. One can get drunk, make as big of a fire as they wish and even have it get more than a little out of hand (oopsie!) and as long as you are far away from everyone else and do a good job of extinguishing it, no one is the wiser. Of course, all your jackets end up smelling like smoke.

February 06, 2007 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home