Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dog Babysitting Fact #4

The dogs are smarter than I am.

I stayed up until 2:30 AM (read: moron), but the dogs had passed out long before then. To my credit, I was working most of the afternoon and evening. I have a few strategy presentations due this week, so I've been working on those.

Antonio is much lazier with Penny here, and I think Penny is so happy to be on the couch that all she's wanted to do is lay around. We played a little bit so far this morning, but it's been pretty low key around here for the last 36 hours.

A few pics:
Penny says," Seriously, you need to stop taking pictures of me. NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY on this ride."






"My nose itches."








"Oh, now you want to take pictures of me? Do you think I'm a circus monkey? I'm not posing for your stupid camera."





Penny finally tuckered out, in her Antonio-styled under-the-covers comfort.

Penny leaves us today, and she'll be missed. It wasn't too hard having two around here (no, mom... I'm not planning on getting another dog); It's good to know that it's no big deal. There's just more poop to clean up. Elliott seemed to start getting used to her being around. Last night he dared to join us on the couch for a rest on my lap. Not too bad.

Now I think we're all going to watch a movie while I get back to my presentations. C'mon all - back to the couch!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cham said...

Penny is cute but I would rather see more pictures of Antonio.

January 28, 2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I want a dog!!!!!! :'( Glad you all had fun. :) The pictures are just too adorable.

January 28, 2007 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home