Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Exciting News From All Over

1. Nicole had her baby! Nicole is my high school buddy who played opposite me in 'Oliver!' the musical our junior year in high school. I was Oliver Twist and she was the artful Dodger. Incidentally, she was 5 months pregnant when we starred in that show... hahahahaha. This is her third baby, but first son. Mikaela is 11, Rowan is 3 (I think), and Simon is 0. I don't have photos yet, but they'll be posted when I have them.

2. Angela and JB are headed to Guatemala Saturday to pick up their daughter, Gianna! This has been a long time coming since they first heard about Gianna in June. They've visited her only once, but have been kept updated on her health and progress monthly. When they return Wednesday, she will be theirs and a US citizen. Photos will be available daily on their site.

3. We had an extremely successful blogger happy hour today. I saw so many people that I adore, and met a lot of people that I've talked to, but not met in person. Oh! And it was Angie's first happy hour, so it was very exciting for her! A few bloggers of note who I was able to spend some quality time with were Broadsheet, Jamalia, Anger Hangover, Messy Hair Girl, JWER, Danielle, Zenchick, JJT, and, of course, Snay with his hug-addiction problem. It's only a matter of time before Snay posts pics, so I'll redirect you to his blog when that happens rather than wait for them.

We were a little sad not to see Lady Friend, but we assured Anger Hangover that we love her just the same whether LF comes or not. (No, really.) And then she offered to take me to a shooting range. Do you think that was a sign or something?

4. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW. With exception to Jess' mom's cat having surgery in the AM (please say a little kitty prayer), tomorrow could be a kick ass day. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

G'night.

5 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

Uh, oh. Don't tell me... Snay turned into Mr. Huggybear, didn't he?!

January 25, 2007 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subtle hint on my part? Perhaps. But Lady Friend said she'd consider wearing the uniform if we all go to the range.

Her uniform + My Aveda hair = You can't resist!

January 25, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

It was great to meet you again last night (the lollipop guild contingent of blogtimore was well-represented.) I think Snay may have left me with one unbroken rib.

January 25, 2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I'm apparently the huggy mayor of Baltimore bloggers, depending on who you talk to. I'm very sorry I didn't crack all of everyone's ribs. I'll try to do better at the next happy hour.

January 25, 2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Last night was soooo much fun! It was nice to be able to put faces and voices to words on pages. :) Thanks so much for my WC! Oh and I think Snay managed to crack a few of my ribs! ;)

Did AH say she'll wear the uniform!? I'm in! :D

January 25, 2007 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home