Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Chores

Here we go again. I am going to attempt to organize my life in the matter of a day. After returning from Vegas last weekend, I've been out with friends six times, been to one bonfire and stayed home twice. Ridiculous. I have so much to do to get this apartment (and life) in order.

So here's my list of today's chores in my own pseudo-live blogging kind of way. Fun.

1. Pay Bills - done by 12:33 PM
2. Laundry - done by 5:05 PM
3. Dryel Special Laundry - started
4. Put Laundry Away
5. Trash Round-Up - done by 6:45 PM
6. Clean Bathroom - done by 2:40 PM
7. Empty Dishwasher - done by 1:30 PM
8. Clean Kitchen - started
9. Wash Floors - started
10. Vacuum Carpet
11. Put Laptop Away (for now) - done by 5:05 PM
12. Download All of Imogen Heap's Songs - started
13. Put Vaporizer in Car to Return to CJ
14. Go Through Boxes in Hall to Put in Storage
15. Put Stuff in Car for Storage
16. Eat - done by 1:30 PM
17. Make Food for Work Lunches - done by 2:40 PM (beef stroganoff)
18. Try to Copy All of Friend's iPod Songs* - delayed. Missing cable. (*I would never really do this, it's illegal.)
19. Synchronize iTunes to New Hard Drive - done by 5:05 PM (yay!)

I have to list all steps of doing laundry separately because I need to feel a sense of accomplishment as I move through the process. That... and I hate putting laundry away, so listing it as it's own chore might help me DO it.

This list may grow throughout the day, but it's a good start. It's sad that I'm starting at 12:30 though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Broadsheet said...

I'm working on about 15 of the items on your list too. The big project for the day was replacing the ceiling fan in the kitchen - it hasn't gone too well. Question: Do you find the Dreyel stuff effective? Do you have to press the clothes when you're done? I'm getting tired of spending $30 a week on drycleaning.....

January 21, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Good going on the chores, my friend.

Didn't share the good news...got two A's on my quizzes. :) Hope staying in this weekend will pay off regarding my test.

Have fun tonight!

January 21, 2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger Double Dogged said...

I did my laundry today! I didn't have much, so it got done quickly.
It has been done for a few hours and it won't get put away until the football games are over. Some things are more important that laundry!

January 21, 2007 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home