Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hangovers and Hanging Out

I'm so smart. In celebraton of being home, I drank a little too much last night and spent all day in misery. I didn't even drink that much in Vegas. As my mom said, "stupid." Ah, well...


Even though my stomach was questionable this evening, I took Jess up on her offer of la bonfire. (Photo above is of the fire with a pallet burning. Cool, huh?) Dear God, it was great to see everyone. It was Jess, Russ, Angie, CJ, Keith and I, along with a few neighbor folk. Lots of rides on the golf cart and stories around the fire... I was honestly in total heaven. I love going to Jess and Russ' place. Their house and property are such a nice retreat from the city. I also love that Antonio can tag along. It's nice to have him around (especially after being gone for a week), and everyone always loves him. It was a nice reunion.
Antonio was so sleepy by the end of the night. He crawled up on CJ and Angie and had the hardest time keeping his eyes open. I snapped this photo on our ride home. He usually sleeps on my lap in the car, but he was just so tired. And for the record, I don't keep a dog bed in my car. We take it to Jess and Russ' so that he doesn't have to fight Penny for her bed when we leave them alone (although we secretly think they snuggle).

I am awake right now, which proves that I'm not adjusted back to east coast time. I'm still going to put in a movie and go to bed though. Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping, do laundry, possibly install a hard drive in my PC, and finish up some work before I return to le job on Monday. Good night, my friends. You're the best.

2 Comments:

Blogger Double Dogged said...

Welcome home, glad you had a great time! Las Vegas is a fun place to be!

January 14, 2007 7:25 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Glad you are back home. You seem so much more... Charissa... at home. hahaha.

thanks for your comment. nice to know i'm not overreacting. *hugs*

January 14, 2007 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home