Monday, January 08, 2007

Good Lord...

... my feet hurt. It's 6 PM PT (9 PM EST), and I just recently got back to my hotel. I spent all day in meetings and thoroughly walked two of the seven halls in the convention center. I am going to apologize in advance to those of you who asked me to bring back free stuff. This show is sensory overload, and scoping out booths for free stuff just isn't going to be on my list of 'to dos.'

I have an hour to rest and get dressed for dinner. One of my vendors is taking my boss and I to Emeril's Delmonico Steakhouse. Yum. I will order a filet (medium-rare), garlic mash-ed potatoes, and red wine. Cross your fingers and say a prayer that I don't fall asleep in my food.

UPDATE: My solution in the short term.

4 Comments:

Blogger Russ, Jess, and Sam said...

Sounds like you're having a great time there!!
That is exactly what I would order for dinner btw...have fun!

January 08, 2007 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delmonicos is the bomb place to eat!! Have fun at the CES show, be sure to check out the Treo 750 at the Palm booth!

January 09, 2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

your poor piggies look sore and red. good thing they have that big king size bed to be all comfy and relaxed in later.

January 09, 2007 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something off-color I could say about your feet, but it's too easy.

Ahhh, what the hell:
I think I need a knife to accompany all that jam!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist a bad joke.

January 12, 2007 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home