Sunday, January 07, 2007

Live from Vegas, It's Saturday Night!

I arrived. Thank God for Soduku and Wes' iPod. (I meant to buy an iPod before I came here, but MacWorld is this week and if they announce any cool new improvement to the iPods, the iPods out now may go on sale soon. Wes is awesome for loaning me his - and there are good songs on it, too!) I'm ALL for the direct flights, but 5 plus hours of sitting is wearing on your soul.

So I'll be quick. I have the coolest hotel room. It is so posh I can hardly believe it. Want photos?

I know I'm only 4'11" but I always get a king bed. Oh, the luxury! (See the striped pillow?)
A slightly angled view so that you can see the mirrors and lamps.
The glass desk, mirrored wall, and wooden artwork.
The bathroom is all this light green (like jadeite, but lighter) glass and stone.
And YES, that's a TV in the bathroom.

I love this room. If I had my dog and cat I might just stay forever.

Now it's time to test the bed. Sleep tight, my friends...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Glad you made it safely. :)
You room is simply luxurious! I love it. I am in love with that bathroom! I love king sized beds, they are the best! Thanks for the pics.

January 07, 2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger Russ, Jess, and Sam said...

Hey, glad you posted...I was wondering if you would keep us up to date while you were gone. It will be weird having you gone for a week! Have fun and keep posting!
See you when you get back.

January 07, 2007 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home