Monday, January 01, 2007

By Request

I've mentioned this website to a few folks over time, and I always receive quizzical, yet excited looks. It's a website called Blog Slurper that allows you to create a bound book from your blog. This is such a great idea because when each of us inevitably decides to stop blogging or go on an extended hiatus, there's a way to preserve all of our years of blogging. So cool.

Click HERE for the website. I'd love to hear from anyone who's already done it, just to know how it turned out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I don't want to know how much $$$ it would take to reproduce my blog in hardcopy!

January 01, 2007 11:50 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Well not all of us post ten times a day, Snay. :) I'm sure it's pricey, but that's why I was considering doing a year at a time... you know, to keep it affordable.

January 01, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

wow. that's kinda cool. thanks.

January 02, 2007 1:16 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I have diahrea of my typing fingers, Charissa, okay? Gosh, stop making fun.

January 02, 2007 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home