Sunday, December 31, 2006

Canton Dockside Revisited

This time around, Jodi, Odell (spelling?) and Meredith met Angie and I at Canton Dockside for dinner as they passed through town. They were on their way to DC to see a friend of theirs in a show, so we were able to make quick arrangements for dinner.

I'd like to say that Odell and Meredith have TOTALLY won me over. I see why Jodi adores them and I am so happy that she's got such kick ass friends/BFs in NYC. I promise to visit soon, friends... I just need to be careful with my very limited vacation time right now. Love you all.

(Left to right: Odell, Jodi, Meredith, Me and Angie)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Happy New Years!

January 01, 2007 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rissa! They really liked you and Angie too. As for the spelling it is Odelle. Can't wait for you to come visit. Love you!

January 02, 2007 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home