Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve Family Fun

I spent a lot of yesterday doing fun stuff. My parents and I went furniture shopping and I bought the PERFECT media cabinet. I have been looking for something for two years, and once I frost the glass on this cabinet, it will be EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I am so excited. We also went to lunch and did some last minute grocery shopping - all before my sister's family came over.

Here are some photos of our immediate family opening gifts. We do it on Christmas Eve now because Christmas Day is too much of a production anymore...
A squirrel on a covert mission to steal the birdseed.







Jude in a rocket ship "going to mars."








Is this Zavier? Or is it Harry Potter casting spells?







Calista in her new hat (with no front teeth)!







This is Jude lying down because he's tired. Check out the Curious George slippers!






Antonio loves sausages. Yummy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ, Jess, and Sam said...

Just jumping online to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Call when you're back home!
Love, ME

December 25, 2006 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. Happy Holidays!

December 26, 2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home