Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Little Pampering

Oooh-la-la. CJ and I got facials today. It had been at least a year or more since my last one, and it was CJ's first facial ever. As I predicted... SHE LOVED IT. When she walked out her skin was just glowing. I think she was shocked how good her skin could look without makeup.


With mine, the facial girl all but eliminated my dark undereyes. I always thought that genetics played a significant role in why my undereyes are dark, but as it turns out, I have a Vitamin K deficiency. Who knew?

So of course I bought $100 worth of cleanser, equalizer and lotion... and I need to up my Vitamin K intake.

I am just thrilled... and tonight we head to Jess and Russ company holiday party (we're honorary employees) in Reisterstown. Wes and Drew are playing, and except for the fact that I have to work at 8 AM, this has been a splendid day.

Oh yeah, and GO BROWNS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They went....

*sigh*

December 18, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger julie said...

Good for you! I so need a spa day...

December 18, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

That sounds lovely. I pampered myself yesterday too, but only by buying new face wash and makeup at Target. I've never had a facial or even a manicure.

December 18, 2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home