Saturday, December 16, 2006

I was FINALLY TAGGED!

Oh, Marie, Marie.... how I love you. :)

A - Available or single: Both, I guess. Depends on the day.
B - Best friend: Ooohhhh.... I can't pick just one. M, C, J, S, & J. :)
C - Cake or pie: Pie (J$ likes pie).
D - Drink of choice: Milk or Dr Pepper.
E - Essential item you use everyday: My watch.
F - Favorite color: Red.
G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears.
H - Hometown: Stow, Ohio.
I - Indulgence: Facials.
J - January or February: January. It's my unlucky month so I'll tempt fate here.
K - Kids & names: No human ones.
L - Life is incomplete without? Singing.
M - Marriage date: Uh, am I supposed to guess? I'd better not.
N - Number of siblings: 1
O - Oranges or apples: Apples.
P - Phobias or fears: Abandonment.
Q - Fave quote: "It is true that nothing will happen in this world unless someone takes seriously the need to be a leader." - Tom Madden (not the football guy)
R - Reasons to smile: Movies, nachos and companionship.
S - Season: Autumn.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Angie, Jess, Cherylann and Danielle.
U - Unknown fact about me: I like to color on occasion. I have a 64 crayon carrying case and coloring books in my closet. I haven't done it in almost two years though.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Asparagus.
W - Worst habit: Biting my nails.
X - Xrays: Gallbladder, uterus (fun!) and brain.
Y - Your fave food: NAAACCHHOOOS!
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

CHARISSA red you mean :)

December 16, 2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

mmm... pie...

December 17, 2006 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home