Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Claddaghs Last Night

Angie, CJ, Keith and I went to Claddaghs last night. Once again it was a mellow show, which I am really learning to enjoy. I think the boys were tired because they played a private party before, but that made it fun for some of us old school folks because I heard songs that I hadn't heard in years. They sang "The Dance," by Garth Brooks, "Rocket Man," by Elton John (one of my favs), and "My Selfish Breakup," which is a Wes original but he rarely sings it on guitar.

I'll update this post with the videos once they are uploaded, but it takes forever, and patience is not a virtue that I possess.

In the meantime, I present you with PHONEHENGE.



UPDATED! Here are the videos from Claddagh. Wes and Drew singing 'The Dance...'


....and 'Write Me A Song."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it have been funny if one of those phones was set to vibrate and went off right when you were taking that photo and then they all collapsed upon each other?

December 13, 2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I didn't realize you did an updated phonehenge with my phone in the picture...too funny! :) Wes is gonna get you for posting those vids...;) LOL

December 14, 2006 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home