Saturday, December 09, 2006

Getting Ready For The Party

So I just got my hair highlighted, cut and styled (photos to come later after makeup is done), and I wanted to post a quick snapshot of my dress for the company holiday party. It's flapper-ish, but not costumey.

I'll try to get pics from the party, but my coworkers know that I blog so it may be tough to get them to pose for photos. They might fear that I'll post photos of them without their permission.

I like this dress a lot, though...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

The dress is cute. I bet you looked hot in it! :) Can't wait to see pics. How was the party? Donna and I went and saw the boys for a set, I wasn't really in the mood to see them too much tonight for some reason. May be burnt out...not sure.:)

December 10, 2006 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home