Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Charissa Sleep Test #3: Results

Success! At least partially...

I didn't go out last night which I think was a good choice. Using Calms Forte, I actually had difficulty falling asleep when I hit the sack, but once I was out I slept better than I did previously. I know that I woke up once or twice but honestly don't remember when. Maybe around 3 AM? I'm not really sure because I wasn't that awake.

Calms Forte is interesting because it not only claims to be a sleep aid, but also claims to be a stress reducer. I took three pills (per the directions) before bed, and I actually felt myself relax. Weird.

The website claims that the results improve with continuous use, so I am definitely trying this again tonight. I'm still sleepy, but I took one pill (okay per the directions) at 5 AM, so maybe it's more relaxed than groggy. We'll see how I do today. Yay!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to see something is working for you. It's good to learn about Calms Forte. I'd love not to have to take prescription meds when I have bad insomnia.

December 06, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

hooray! i never heard of that before... is it safe for you with your seizures? i've been praying to the gods for you to be rested. but it's understandable that you have problems going to sleep... it seems as though you never stop... you go a million miles a minute. have you tried yoga and meditation techniques (where you relax your body and mind head to toe?)? that might work... if you can be patient enough for it. fluteboy kicks ass, doesn't he?

December 06, 2006 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that it seems you've found something that works. :)

December 06, 2006 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad it works for ya! ZZZZZZZZZZ

Double Dogged

December 06, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger julie said...

I used that stuff to help me sleep during the day when I was working at night. It didn't help much. BUT, the same company makes these little magic pills that make Polly's mouth feel better when she's teething. There must be something to the whole homeopathic thing.

WV: boohzz :)

December 06, 2006 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home