Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Charissa Sleep Test #2: Results

Better. Last night I only woke up at 1:40, 3:25, and 5:45 AM. Two hours at a time ain't bad, right? The tea was delicious, and fluteboy was super-calming. Thanks, Cherylann! I actually dreamed, which is a good sign because it means I went into REM. There is a girl at work that is very pregnant, and I dreamed that we were out and about and she went into labor. We're not even that close of friends in real life, but a lot of my girlfriends are pregnant right now (Jessie, Lisa, Cassie, etc.) so maybe I had babies on the brain. I still feel tired, but hopefully today will be a bit easier since I slept a little better.

My mom also recommended hypnotism, so if anyone knows a good hypnotist...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should listen to REM... hee... but seriously, sorry to hear the sandman is effin wit ya.

December 05, 2006 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope you find something to work soon...:(

December 05, 2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger julie said...

I didn't sleep very well at all when I was pregnant! Maybe you're just a very sympathetic friend.

December 06, 2006 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home