Saturday, December 02, 2006

Girl's Night Bowling: UPDATED

** Angie posted a bunch of GREAT photos from our girls night on her blog HERE. As a bonus, I've included two photos below.

Girl photo taken by our waitress. We had so much fun!






Bowling Shoes! (like 'Skating Shoes' and 'Dancing Shoes?')



Last night Angie, Donna and I went out for a girl's dinner and followed it up with some girl's bowling. We went to Canton Dockside, which is on Boston Street by Merritt Athletic Club. The girls had been there before, but it was my first time.

The hostess was delightful - she asked if she could join us next time we come because she could tell how much fun we were having - and our waitress was so sweet with her Spanish accent. The music? VERY questionable. Anyone who wears one of those newsboy caps for hours at a time clearly has issues. Anyway, the food was delicious. I had grilled salmon, green beans and mashed potatoes with a glass of Chardonney. I wish I could remember the vineyard.

Afterwards we went bowling in Parkville. This was the girls' first times playing duckpin. First - we all suck at bowling. Second - I sucked the most. By our last game they were both kicking my butt. How embarrassing.

Funny stuff: We realized at bowling (ok, I did), that my name is more black than theirs. I mean, if you heard that three girls had the names, Angie, Donna and Charissa... who would you guess was the white girl? So we decided to change up our names during bowling. Donna was Shaniqua-nay-nay, Angie was Aquanetta, and I was Amy. Haha. Funny.

Here's a photo of Angie in all of her kicking-my-butt glory.







And here's a photo of me getting all up in Donna's space. "Do you want some of this? Do you want some of this?" Hee.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suck at bowling, but love duckpin. Haven't been to Parkville, just Patterson Bowl (The oldest duckpin lanes still in use - Babe Ruth bowled there!) and Seidel's Bowling Center in Belair-Edison. You can BYOB to Patterson. We should have a Baltimore Blogger Happy Hour Duckpin Bowling event.

December 02, 2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

That last photo made me laugh. Are you offering her your boobs?

December 02, 2006 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malnurtured...I said the same thing after I took the picture! How funny!

December 03, 2006 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to thank you for linking to my blog! You're awesome!:)

December 03, 2006 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home