Monday, November 27, 2006

Suddenly Monday

I love that song. Do you know it? It's Suddenly Monday by Melanie C. You probably know her best for her rendition of I Turn to You, which gets a lot of airplay as a remix. You can listen to a lot of clips on her website (all of which are good), but you'll have to go to iTunes to hear a clip of Suddenly Monday. It kicks arse. Go listen and let me know if you don't totally fall in love with her.

Anyway, I blasted this song on the car stereo while driving home tonight (at 6:30 by the way). It was definitely a Monday. I knew this morning that today would be challenging; I sent far too many emails to my vendors last week and received far too few responses that I knew I was bound to get a post-holiday whipping on the first day back. And boy did that happen. But what was soooo cool was that I got two emails midday from my boss telling me how well I am doing, and her boss (a Senior VP) came by my desk at about 6 PM to tell me that he's heard great things about me and to "keep it up." How cool is that???

I am totally sleepy from work today, but I what a rush! What a great start to the week and what a way to start my second month!

1 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Very cool! Congrats!

November 27, 2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home