Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Gin Mill and More

Yesterday Jill and I saw Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell, and we both really liked it. I've never been a big fan on Will Ferrell, but it was great to see him in a more serious and sensitive role, much like what Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind did for Jim Carrey (one of my favorite movies ever, by the way). If this was Netflix, I'd rate this movie four stars because I really liked it.

After the movie, we headed back to our old haunt, The Gin Mill. We had a bit to eat (NACHOS!) and ended up staying until 1 AM with a bunch of good friends. That was a long night out for me, because we were at the bar from 6 PM to 1 AM... that's just a lot of hours for me to drink. Luckily, I made sure to drink plenty of water, so I only feel tired today and not too hungover. It was nice to be back at The Gin Mill again... it had been too long.


I love this photo.











Jill and I were taking a pic of just us, but Jaclyn and Jessica just couldn't help them- selves. Haha. I love this family.

3 Comments:

Blogger jwer said...

I totally know what you mean about Eternal Sunshine, but I hate Jim Carrey SO MUCH that it kind of made it hard for me to want things to work out for him, especially since Kate Winslet clearly wants to be with me. Oh, um. Er.

November 26, 2006 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for weighing in on Stranger than Fiction. I was thinking I might like it, but like you I'm not a big Will Ferrell fan. I'm also not into Jim Carrey, but loooveed Eternal Sunshine.

November 27, 2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

i actually saw this movie!!!!!

i LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!

yes i realize that i have seen perhaps 6 movies in the past 15 months, but

this was the BEST movie i have seen in FOREVER!!!!!

November 28, 2006 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home