Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bummer Day

Today has been a huge bummer of a day... I've just been in an awful mood. I did a lot of nothing, watched some Netflix, took Antonio to the pet store (because he deserved it), and laid around. I wish I could cheer up. My mood is so crap.

Speaking of Antonio, we found what is possibly the BEST dog toy today. It squeaks (a must for an Antonio toy), and it is INDESTRUCTABLE. I. Heart. This. Toy. And I think Antonio does too because he does that excited-mouth thing when he looks at it. The brand is "Good 'Cuz," and it's essentially a ball with two feet. It's made of hard rubber, but not like a kong... it's more chew-friendly. We've had it home for 3 hours and not one piece of rubber is on my floor.

Well, tonight I am going to the bar. That could either have a positive or negative effect on my mood - I guess we'll see. What a crap day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of Antonio with his new toy?

November 20, 2006 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The toy is cute...how's it holding up?

November 20, 2006 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home