Saturday, November 11, 2006

Successful Saturday

Boy, I got a lot done today. Here's the rundown:

1. Emissions check - Passed
2. Oil changed - Successful
3. Pick up pet food - Done
4. Pick up wine - Done
5. Pick up house-warming gift - Done
6. Pick up essential groceries - Done
7. Buy and drop off BEA GADDY food donations - Done

And it's only 4:30!

As promised in an earlier post (and covered in # 7 above), I donated food to the Bea Gaddy charity today. This feels very important to me this year — maybe I am feeling super sensitive for some reason, but it's an easy contribution to make and it's for such a good cause.

Here's a list of what I dropped off today:
4 Jumbo cans of green beans
1 Jumbo can of peaches
3 Large cans of yams
10 Boxes of turkey stuffing


Who's next?

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

DRUNK HUGS ARE GIFTS FROM GOD.

(Or, from me.)

Take your pick.

November 12, 2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

Dude, I had to take a shower when I got home, to wash all the Snay off. Settle down, Huggy McHuggerson...

Charissa: nice to meet you.

November 12, 2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger julie said...

Good job! I love your blogger to-do lists!

November 12, 2006 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home