Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Night at M&T Bank Stadium

My company is pretty cool. We just spent the evening at M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens. We are a huge sponsor of the Ravens this year, so we got to do a 'Punt, Pass, Kick' Contest right in the stadium.

First things first, I'm not originally from B-more, so I've never been to a Ravens game... ever. Second, there's no reason on Earth why I would have ever been on the actual field. Nope. None at all. But tonight I spent hours not only in the stadium, but running around the field. It was awesome. I don't want to post a zillion photos of a work event, but just to give you an idea, here is a small sampling of images so that you can get a taste of what it was like.

A loud musical intro blasted when our employees ran onto the field, and our company name was posted on the big screen (I specifically chose this photo because you can't read it, but you get the idea).



Here's a view of the field from behind the goal post.







There were four stations of skills set up around the field (which doesn't have real grass by the way), and each team rotated through the stations and earned points.

Here's a snapshot of a coworker kicking a field goal. It was amazing! Some of these folks were so good!

Just in case you don't believe me, here's a photo of me in the end zone. I'm not crazy about the photo, but at least I can prove I was there!



After the contest, we went up to the club level for food and drinks. This is a view of the stadium from that level.




I noticed that the field seemed small from field level, but yet the entire stadium seemed so huge from up here.

Today was certainly not your average day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Mmmhhh. proud to be THERE????
what kind of a former ohioian are you?????

November 09, 2006 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure don't look BROWN!

November 09, 2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Double Dogged said...

You would look just great in Purple! Try it you'll like it.

November 09, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger facebooklogin said...


See here MT Bank Corporate Office Headquarters Address, customer service help number, corporate headquarters address of MT Bank. Our team will help you to find MT Bank USA corporate office address. Customer service support phone number, corporate office HQ Address and MT Bank Email Address. MT Bank USA Customer Service email id, etc.


MT Bank Corporate Office Headquarters Address


MT Bank Headquarters Information


m&t bank buffalo headquarters address

October 03, 2018 12:08 PM  
Blogger denny marker said...

Excellent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.

m&t bank complaints

August 28, 2021 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home