Monday, November 06, 2006

Jodi's Visit from NYC

I realize that I didn't post almost at all this weekend. My apologies. I just had SO MUCH FUN! My girlfriend Jodi visited from NYC this weekend. She arrived at 11 AM Saturday, and we proceeded to drink, eat and shop our little hearts out. Here's a photo from Keith's birthday party. From left to right, Angie, CJ, me, Donna and Jodi.

After the party, we spent way too much money at Towson Town Center (I heart clothes) and then headed to my place to get ready for a fierce night out in Canton. We met Rob, Jill, Marci and John at Granite (used to be Rick's) and decided it was time to get out of there when they removed the tables, chairs and stools and shoved foam panels into the front windows. I hate it when things get clubby.

If you read my blog regularly, you'll know our next move... we met Angie and Donna at Walts Inn and sang and drank our hearts out! There are too many photos to post, but here is a small sampling.

Charissa and Jodi before our night out!

I still don't understand how a gal who performs professionally for a living can be nervous at karaoke, but after a few drinks Jodi was singing her heart out.

My first song of the evening... it's AMAZING what a few drinks can do!

Jodi, Angie and Donna

Right back at ya, Jodea!

Marci and Jill - what are they laughing at?

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!"

These are my best girls! Jill, Jodi and Charissa

Angie will "Take You There!"

Charissa, Jodi and Angie!

"DANCING QUEEN!"

For the full album, email me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

sigh...know how long it's been since i did karaoked? i can't remember. sigh.

November 08, 2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home