Monday, October 30, 2006

Hot Off The Press

And now for tonight's news...

On Saturday one of my best girlfriends is coming down from NYC to visit me in Baltimore. Jodi and I went to high school together and participated in choir, showchoir, madrigals and our high school musicals together... not to mention tons of other stuff. We reconnected in July and I am SO excited to hang out with her again and show her around Baltimore. I can't wait!

My parents have moved into their new house. They received their keys on Saturday and the first moving truck unloaded today. They'll be unloading PODS for the next week, and I'll have a brand new home to come home to when I visit for Christmas.

I am a horrible dog-mom. I have been running around like a mad woman all week and stayed out late, late this weekend. Tonight I rushed home from work to let Antonio out before I headed to dinner. Poor, puppy. I finally got home and took him for a 10 minute walk at 10 PM. He was so excited. But I suck.

I ate an anchovie. Yep, I decided to take the plunge. Tonight I went to dinner at PAZO and had to rely on a friend to order because I can be the most indecisive human being on the planet. Anchovies made it to our table, and something inside of me decided to be daring. Who knows why. Well, it wasn't horrible... it was actually quite salty, and I like salt. I just don't think I'll be ordering them on my own any time soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooooo excited too. Can't wait for the weekend! Tell your parents congrats from me.

October 31, 2006 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy h-ween, lady! got your VM this morning... it's more likely i'll hang w/you guys on sat. night as opposed to sun. cool? we'll work out the details later. have a great day!

October 31, 2006 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Jodi "Hi" for me!

October 31, 2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home