Friday, October 27, 2006

Flashback Fridays

Today I bring you a "then and now" Flashback Friday. You see, I've always been short. I'm 4'11" and I don't think I've grow (taller) since freshman year in high school. I'm the girl who asks strangers in the grocery store if they could please help me reach something. It's relatively inconvenient at times, but all in all I am used to it. I've lived with being small for 29 years, after all.

My "THEN" photo is from a church Christmas pageant when I was approx. 5 years old. My line was, "That's some ark you're building, Noah!"














And my "NOW" is from Claddagh Pub at the age of 29. Things don't change much, do they?

6 Comments:

Blogger Double Dogged said...

Awww, your not that short. When you stand up your feet reach the floor!

October 27, 2006 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cute shirt, C. random note, but before i forget: i've got your girl scout cookies. i'll bring them tomorrow night. see you soon =)

October 27, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

that is too cute! don't worry, my cousin is only 4'11"... you're not the only one (oh, and she's 33).

October 27, 2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

hee, that's pretty good :D

October 27, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

At least you are consistant! Are those heels your wearing? What type of giant was using that mic before you?

October 27, 2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

bwhahaha.
haha
hahahaha

October 28, 2006 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home