Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday's List of To Dos

In no particular order...

1. Scrub and bleach floors - CHECK
2. Do dishes - CHECK
3. Do laundry - CHECK
4. Shower - CHECK
5. Review vendor contract for work - MONDAY
6. Vacuum - CHECK
7. Walk the dog - CHECK
8. Go to the grocery store (milk, cheese, cat food, triscuits) - CHECK
9. Clean inside of car - CHECK
10. Take out the trash - CHECK
11. Get landlord to remove AC unit - POSTPONED
12. Help landlord with computer issues - CHECK
13. Dust - CHECK
14. Transfer last week's work notes to new notebook - CHECK
15. Check on Jill - CHECK
16. Clean bathroom - CHECK
17. Clean windows/glass - CHECK
18. Pay CC bills - CHECK
19. Go through dog toys/throw old away - CHECK
20. Drop off mail - CHECK

Status as of 11:21 pm

9 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

Good job! Maybe if I put my list on a public forum I would be forced to actually accomplish something.

October 22, 2006 4:31 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

That's what I was thinking... I am way too easily distracted (she said as she breaks to watch the finale of Project Runway)...

October 22, 2006 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's worse when you visit a friend who has the Sunday NFL Ticket and a plasma HDTV.

Productivity? What's that?

October 22, 2006 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richie's list:

Watch football - CHECK
Play dorky "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney" on my Nintendo DS - CHECK
Read and take notes on 6 econ chapters - PENDING

October 22, 2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

WOW, you had a busy day.

October 22, 2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

busy busy... i'm sure antonio appreciated the walk, but how did he feel about taking some toys away?

are you watching top chef also? you might find some ideas for those tasty treats you whip up.

October 23, 2006 3:13 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I didn't let Antonio see. Besides, I just toss toys he hasn't played with in awhile... otherwise he'd has hundreds.

I saw Top Chef this weekend... they prepared frog legs? I might start watching that one.

October 23, 2006 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew! I'm impressed! That was some list!

October 23, 2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger Broadsheet said...

Damn! That makes my list from last Sunday look downright slacker!

October 23, 2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home