Thursday, October 19, 2006

Groovy Shoe Thursday

I got to wear sneakers to work today. Yep - the ultra-businessy new job let me wear sneakers. Of course, it wasn't a normal day; I spent the entire day in the distribution center. :) Believe it or not, it was actually really, really cool. They have an amazing conveyor system, and we all had the chance to jump in and learn the stations and the responsibilities. I had a ball! I've always been a hands on kind of girl!

At lunch, another girl from training and I went shoe shopping at DSW in Hunt Valley. I totally made out with three pairs of shoes. Check them out!

Brown Mary Janes








Sleek Black Boots








Shiny Brown Buckle Shoes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mary Janes too. The boots are hot! You're gonna be ultra sexy in those...

October 19, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

ooooooh... i like the buckle ones! dammit. you make me jealous for shoes. your closet must be huge!

October 20, 2006 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home