Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Job Day's Eve

I slept in again today then took a walk through Little Italy. I found about seven bags in trees, as well as a few nice photos for found beauty. A nice effort, all-in-all, and very relaxing. After my walk I came back and took Antonio for another hour long walk. It was worried that it was chilly for an 11 lb. dog, but it was far less windy than yesterday, so he handled it alright.

That all said, I just tried on my suit for tomorrow - it is one of the most comfortable outfits in the world. I looked for a photo of it online but couldn't find one... so I snapped this closeup of the fabric. It's kind of brownish with a maroon and green pinstripe/plaid throughout. So cool. Now if I could only afford ten or so I'd be all set. It's so nice. I look awesome. Ha!

Thank you to Mom & Dad, Angie, CJ, Jill, Rob, Paula and Marie for your calls/texts/emails wishing me good luck tomorrow. I am very excited, slightly nervous, and mildly anxious... which probably means very little sleep tonight. Oh well, that's what caffeine pills are for, right? :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

your very welcome. now go to bed and get to work early ;)

October 15, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

How are those butterflies? Have a great day.

October 15, 2006 11:02 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Good Luck tomorrow! It will go great! Just don't forget to breathe! Oh, and I heart that green stripe going through the plaid. :)

October 16, 2006 12:37 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

Good luck today, C! I'll be thinking about you!

October 16, 2006 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're on my mind girl! I know you're knocking their socks off...:D

October 16, 2006 1:07 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Hope it's going well today! I, too, bought a new suit this weekend... for an upcoming interview!

October 16, 2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home