Saturday, October 14, 2006

Food Notes

Two things:

First, I bought the roasted garlic triscuits, and I am soooo sorry gals, but I hate them. Not good. Not at all. I tried them a few times last night (you know, I kept coming back to them), and I really think they're just aweful. So if anyone wants to drive to the city and get a mostly full box of roasted garlic triscuits for free, please let me know. They're yours.

Second... has anyone seen the Fridays commercial promoting their new appetizers? One of the newest apps they have is a dish of deep fried green beans... and I officially want to go on the record saying that I tried this about four or five months ago! I swear I did. They were really good, but I was frying them in a skillet and really needed a fry daddy. I just hate it when people steal my ideas.

1 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

uhhh.. i make veggie tempura all the time with green beans, broccoli, sweet potatoes- tgi fridays ripped it off from the local traditional japanese restaurant!

October 16, 2006 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home