Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Just Don't See It

In the process of packing and moving, my mom came across a caricature drawn of me back when I was in high school. It's obviously of me because my name is right on it, but I have to admit that I don't see the likeness at all.

Baseball cap. Pony tail through the back. Whispies around the face. I definitely wore my hair like that, but so did a lot of other people. I think I had a 'Canada' hat, too. But the face is all wrong, isn't it?

Well you know, the moles/freckles on my chin are definitely me. People always think that I have food or crumbs on my chin, and sometimes they even try to rub it off... but they are just moles. They don't wash off.

Isn't this crazy? Who the heck is this girl?

2 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Since when do you have ears?

October 12, 2006 2:17 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

HA! Yeah, that isn't you at ALL.

October 12, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home