Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm SPECIAL!!

Yay! I knew I was! Actually, I saw this on Snay's blog and figured that chances were pretty good that my name might just be uncommon. Check it out:

Charissa:
- There are 4,500 people in the U.S. with the first name Charissa.
- Statistically the 2762nd most popular first name. (tied with 414 other first names)
- 100 percent of people with the first name Charissa are female.

Costa:
- There are 32,997 people in the U.S. with the last name Costa.
- Statistically the 1048th most popular last name. (tied with 122 other last names)


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither my first or last (married) name are even in the database. I'll bet you grew up never finding your name printed on pencils or stickers, etc, either, right?

October 19, 2006 10:39 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Wait.

Charissa, if there are zero people in the United States with your name, how do you explain yourself? Are you not, in fact, in the United States? Are you yet another figment of my imagination?

October 19, 2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

It's the law of averages, Snay. My two names are so uncommon that the liklihood is zero. It's not like they have a directory of everyone in the US! pft. ;)

October 20, 2006 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was trying to make a funny.

:(

October 20, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Dammit.

That was me.

October 20, 2006 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home