Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Heat, Sweet Heat

I FINALLY got my air conditioner removed today. Yay! When I came home from work it was 65 degrees in my apartment. I know that's not cold cold, but for me... it's uncomfortable. And I just can't imagine how it would have been at 4 AM, you know? My landlord also closed my skylight vents, which are left open during the summer to allow the heat to rise and leave, and hung the tree artwork that Richie bought me for my birthday. I tried to do it myself a few times, but it was hard and I got frustrated and quit.

(I just realized that I can take a photo for you to see.) Check out my beautifully hung artwork:
Pretty, eh?


Work is going very well, but I am still adjusting to the early mornings and am tired by the time I get home at night. Hopefully that will work itself out in a few weeks and I'll be able to get some of my social life back. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that richie is great gift-giver! love the artwork. in fact, allow me to reach out for a moment C... richie, remember this date - april 12.

October 25, 2006 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home