Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Look-alikes!

I was reading Julie's blog and saw this cool face recognition thing she did. I, too, tried it with two different photos, but received totally different results.

The first photo gave me higher percentages, so I am leaning towards that one as far as accuracy is concerned, I guess. Besides, I won an Elaine (from Seinfeld) look-alike contest in college... and Julia Louis-Dreyfus is on that first list. I kinda like that I may look like Clara Bow, though.

Comments? Which suits me more? The first or second photo/results?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went ahead and uploaded my smiling headshot. Funny results... #1 Jodie Sweeten (from Full House and her photo is from back then, too.) 5 out of the top 7 were asian. Never thought I looked asian.

October 25, 2006 2:02 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

C, I uploaded a couple of photos. One told me that I was a 75% match for Angelina Jolie. Rock! then, in the same photo set, was a MAN.

HA!

October 26, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

Yeah, I'm a little offended that Sally Struthers was my top match, but was a little happier when I saw Natalie Portman, Sally Field, and Cybil Shepherd. I can deal with them. :-)

Oh, and until I changed the gender to female, Jack Osborne was in the mix. WHAT?

October 26, 2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I had the same issue as Jodi. I guess the site thinks I am asian.

October 27, 2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

HA! would that be Clara Bow McCleary??????????

October 28, 2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Oh, Clara Bow McClearey.... that was the funnest night EVER.

October 30, 2006 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home